Caisse des Dépôts is a public financial institution that performs statutory public interest duties in support of public policy. As a trusted manager on behalf of third parties
and a long-term investor and lender, Caisse des Dépôts facilitates the delivery of innovative, sustainable and socially responsible projects and contributes to France’s economic development.
It is supported in this aim by its five business lines:
· Banque des Territoires provides advice, finance and operational project support to local authorities, social housing operators, local public corporations and the legal sector in support of more sustain- able, inclusive, attractive and connected regions.
· Bpifrance supports businesses with a range of financing solutions (loans, guarantees, equity investment, advice and support) at every stage of their development, in France and abroad.
· Through Pensions and Solidarity, its traditional business as
a manager of public service mandates, Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations manages 70 social protection mandates, including in particular the pensions of one in five French people and the “My training account” app.
· Asset Management manages all of Caisse des Dépôts’s financial investments (in bonds, equities, unlisted securities, real estate, forestry, etc.) .
· Management of strategic holdings provides long-term support for the development of CDC’s subsidiaries whose financial earnings support its public interest duties (Transdev, CNP Assurances, Egis, Icade, Compagnie des Alpes, RTE, etc.).